Well-being is that special feeling that you might get at the very idea of a massage or sauna session. A long massage at the treatment centre is a moment of relaxation that restores and refreshes you. It provides you with a feeling of absolute fulfilment after a great day on the slopes. Allow yourself a little relaxation and well-being during your stay at the Courchevel 1850 ski resort.
In this soft, refined, understated atmosphere, our space offers guests a soft cocoon of serenity and time out so that the body and mind may find their balance. Freely accessible at any time, the relaxation area of the hotel is the ideal place to relax and recuperate from a day of skiing! Open every day from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m., the spa offers you a pure moment of relaxation thanks to:
- The sauna, a little wooden cabin where a dry heat bath awaits at a temperature nearing 85°C (185°F).
- The Turkish bath is a humid steam shower that soothes the body and mind after a day on the slopes.
In the expert hands of our professional team – professionals selected by Chalet Hôtel de La Loze to provide you with well-being –, your mind is lightened and your body unwinds. Choose from Spa treatments that are specially adapted to the mountain setting, and enjoy a massage in your own hotel room:
- A Customised massage tailored to your whims.
- A Relaxing massage for the serenity and well-being of your body and mind.
- A Thai massage, ideal for soothing the body’s tensions and rebalancing the body’s energy systems.
- A Reflexology massage, with a specific approach to touch: our team targets and dissolves tension to restore the body’s overall balance.
- Prenatal and Postnatal massages to pamper you and immerse yourself in softness.
In the hands of our team of professionals chosen by the Chalet Hotel La Loze, your mind escapes and your body relaxes. On the Spa treatment map, which is specially adapted for mountain holidays, you will find the following massages in our brand new massage room:
- Sports / après-ski massage to relax after a long day on the slopes and be able to leave the next day fresh and free, without aches.
- Relaxing Massage for the rest and well-being of the body and mind.
- Hot stone massage: relaxation assured!
- Thai massage, ideal for relieving tension and rebalancing the body’s energy systems.
- Reflexology massage: thanks to specific pressure points on the soles of the feet, the tensions dissipate in order to restore the overall balance of the body.
- Pre / post pregnancy massage for a moment of escape and softness.
Osteopathy by appointment