Aquamotion is the largest mountaintop aquatic complex in Europe, offering a multitude of activities and latest-generation equipment. This exclusive, unique aquatic complex makes it possible to enjoy all the advantages of a high-altitude swimming pool, to the delight of all ages.
Less than a 10 minutes’ drive away from Chalet Hôtel de La Loze in Courchevel 1850, the Aquamotion aquatic centre in Courchevel 1650 offers you an exceptional setting for a swim before starting your day on the Courchevel ski slopes. At this extraordinary centre, located at 1,650 m (5,413 ft) of altitude, you’ll enjoy:
- A 25-m (82-ft) long swimming pool and four swimming lanes for athletic swimming.
- An indoor/outdoor pool heated to 30°C (86°F) to enjoy the fresh air while bathing in warm water.
- A long three-lane water slide along 45 m (147 ft) where you can race with your friends.
- A 110 m (361 ft) flowing river offering a fun descent along “rapids” that kids will love.
- A kids’ pool where children can discover the delights of water.
At the Aquamotion centre, you’ll enjoy time out for complete relaxation at the end of the day with professionals devoted to your well-being. In this relaxation space open from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m., you’ll enjoy:
- A hydromassage bath with beneficial effects on blood circulation after a day of ski.
- Massages with essential oils or a candle for innovative, restorative care.
- Reflexology to release everyday pressure, rebalance the body, and reinforce the natural systems.
- Cryotherapy, a cold-treatment technique that boosts the body’s energy levels to ensure an ache-free ski holiday.
As for the equipment provided for your relaxation and enjoyment, you’ll enjoy:
- An indoor/outdoor pool heated to 32°C (90°F) featuring elongated aero-baths and goose-neck showers.
- A marine grotto offering an immersion in a private setting with water heated to 32°C (90°F).
- A sauna for a dry heat treatment.
- A Turkish bath for a moist steam treatment.
- A caldarium, a bath heated to a very high temperature.
- A silencium, a silent room for the relaxation of the body and mind.
- A solarium to offer a different tanning experience.
For those of you who are more athletic and adventurous, Aquamotion is also equipped for extraordinary sports activities, with:
- An artificial surf wave that enables you to enjoy a unique experience and feel the sensation of riding the ocean’s waves. Ride the wave by all means: on a surfboard, bodyboard, wakeboard, or inner tube!
- A climbing wall that rises to 11 m (36 ft) that you can brave alone or with the assistance of belaying.
- Aqua-cycling classes of a duration of 45 minutes.
- A fitness room with all the equipment necessary to keep you in shape.
Contact us to organize your activities throughout your stay at our establishment in Courchevel 1850, Chalet Hôtel de La Loze.
For more information : http://www.aquamotion-courchevel.com/