ECO-FRIENDLY CHART HOTEL DE LA LOZE
Maison Fenestraz’s teams are committed to implementing an eco-responsible policy in all of their Maisons in order to reduce their impact on the environment.
Our guests from around the world can take action as well and adopt eco-responsibles behavior during their stays.
Our commitments and actions for the environment
- We use low consumption bulbs
- Motion detectors are in place in many public spaces, and in certain areas reserved for staff
- Double glazed windows to reduce energy consumption
- We optimize the water consumption in the rooms – all our bathrooms are fitted with a shower head
- Provision of reusable water bottles for all staff to avoid the consumption of plastic bottles
- We invite our guests to hang the towels they wish to reuse and place those they wish to replace in the bathtub.
Recycling and Waste
- We recycle sheets of paper, batteries, bulbs, ink cartridges and coffee capsules.
- We sort by separating daily waste, cartons, packaging as well as glass bottles and jars.
- We use eco-friendly cleaning products for cleaning and laundry.
- Since December 2019 we have been working with Tana & Green ecological products.
- Minimize daily waste by using reusable candles
Eco Friendly behaviours in our Maisons
- Reuse towels and linen during your stay.
- Reduce noise pollution by staying calm in the common areas