Courchevel 1850 is one of the leading ski resorts in the peaks of the French Alps. At the very heart of this not-to-be-missed 3 Valleys winter sports resort is a chalet built in sculpted wood, Hôtel de La Loze. Built in the late 1970s, this authentic Savoyard chalet features typical Savoyard decoration. Through the years it has become a local feature, renowned for its originality and the friendliness of its teams. Thanks to its owner, Mrs Raymonde Fenestraz, this wooden chalet at the heart of Courchevel has brought fulfilment to skiers of the 3 Valleys area through the years.
Located on the snow front across from the famous Croisette of Courchevel 1850, the Chalet Hôtel de La Loze offers everything you need to enjoy a unique stay at this prestigious destination in a casual, friendly atmosphere:
- The rooms and suites were entirely renovated in 2019, but they have maintained the Savoyard tradition, with wood furniture, hand-painted decorations and murals, and soft, thick carpets;
- An unobstructed view of the ski pistes and snowy mountains from your balcony or terrace;
- A Spa including a Turkish bath and sauna, accessible all day long;
- An in-room massage service;
- Proximity with exceptional ski pistes;
- A copious snack to enjoy at the fireside of our reception room as you gaze at the view over the pistes;
- Heated individual ski lockers.
The Chalet Hôtel de La Loze proposes a delicious breakfast served in the form of a buffet, featuring local products and traditional French pastries. To go with these delights, enjoy a coffee or tea before setting out for a beautiful day of skiing through the 3 Valleys area.
And when you get back, beginning at 4 p.m., a complimentary buffet of pastries, freshly prepared by the baker of Courchevel, is spread out for you. This not-to-be-missed snack is reserved to the lucky guests of Chalet Hôtel de La Loze.
Chalet Hôtel de La Loze of Courchevel 1850 offers its guests a complete immersion at the heart of the 3 Valleys area through its unique mountain atmosphere. Dressed in traditional Austrian attire, the hotel team invites its guests to enjoy an extraordinary stay.
Courchevel is distinctive for its six villages, with altitudes ranging from 1,100 m (3,609 ft) to 1,850 m (6070 ft) of altitude, and each village offers an authentic setting. Each one is filled with history and souvenirs that skiers will enjoy discovering during their stay in the Tarentaise Valley. Each village is easily accessible from the next, and from Chalet Hôtel de La Loze; and the entire area may be explored without taking off your skis, thanks to converging pistes and gondolas that take you across Courchevel. Discover:
- Saint-Bon, the original village of Courchevel, dating from 1908. This village reveals its history through its baroque church and steep little lanes of the 1900s.
- Le Praz, the bastion of Olympic ski jumping, with unique ramps surrounded by discreet Savoyard chalets.
- La Tania, a small pedestrian village located at the heart of a spruce forest
- Courchevel Village, a family-oriented ski resort where you may enjoy the Aquamotion aquatic complex.
- Courchevel Moriond, the après-ski paradise with considerable sun exposure and a number of bars offering an atmosphere to suit every whim.
- Courchevel 1850, the luxurious valley resort featuring great luxury brand stores, star-rated restaurants and pyrotechnic events for a very authentic stay.
At altitudes ranging from 1,100 m to 2,738 m (3,609 ft to 8,983 ft), activities abound for the guests of Chalet Hôtel de La Loze. Every day brings something new and original.
Contact us to organise your stay at our establishment in Courchevel 1850, Chalet Hôtel de La Loze.