AT THE RESORT :
Don’t miss Courchevel Opening weekend from 7th to 9th December 2018.
10 years ago, Courchevel and Galeries Bartoux took on the ambitious task of bringing art and the mountains together in the creation of an open-air museum. Art at the Summit’s first surrealist exhibition saw the ski slopes and resort centre become a backdrop for Dali’s artwork: monumental sculptures and original pieces that number among the artist’s most renowned creations, made during the 1980s.
Ten years later, Dali’s work is returning to Courchevel’s mountains to celebrate the tenth anniversary of Art at the Summit.
Don’t miss :
- Ten monumental works of art and museums on the ski area, as well as the resort centre
- Large format billboards made exclusively for Courchevel by contemporary and street artists inspired by Dali’s work
- Decorating La Saulire cable car cabin
- Live après-ski art performances (3 dates) during the season.
- Exhibition “10 years of Art at the Summit retrospective”
What about the Hotel ?
To enjoy the opening of the resort, take advantage of our Discovery Season from Friday 7th to Friday 21st December.
From 100€ / person breakfast included.